Deskripsi Lowongan :
SecondMuse melalui program rekrutmennya saat ini sedang membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi Storyteller di Denpasar yang bertujuan untuk meningkatkan kinerja operasional di dalam maupun luar kantor SecondMuse. Perusahaan Tersebut sedang mencari calon tenaga kerja yang siap diterjunkan ke setiap divisi bagian perusahaan yang sesuai dengan posisi, kemampuan dan keahlian para pencari kerja tersebut. Berikut ini adalah detail lengkap persyaratan untuk posisi Storyteller di Denpasar Perusahaan SecondMuse:
Job Description: Researcher
The Researcher will work across the entire program to develop insights for how SecondMuse can improve our service offering. The Researcher is one-third anthropologist, one-third sociologist and one-third marketer. The successful applicant loves to use data to understand the world around them. The Researcher will report directly to the Program Lead. The Researcher’s work will focus on three main areas: 1) to measure the impact of SecondMuse’s work, 2) to ensure that SecondMuse’s programming is continually improving, and 3) to help train program partners in using research insights to improve their businesses.
The Researcher will work closely with the Storyteller and the Designer to help document the impact that the project is having on people’s lives and in the cities where the Community Sourced Incubators are being implemented.
The position will be based in Bali (Sunset Road, Seminyak) with frequent travel (30-40% away from home) within Indonesia required.
- Collaborating with the Platform Manager to ensure that research insights are turned into solutions to address business and social challenges;
- To design and implement research projects that provide meaningful and actionable steps that will improve SecondMuse’s service offering;
- To design and implement research projects that will measure the impact of SecondMuse’s work, ensuring it is incorporated into the design of projects;
- To advocate for the value of research, and bring partner organisations along the discovery journey;
- To work with the Designer and Storyteller to synthesise and communicate research insights and findings in compelling and immersive ways; and
- To lead trainings and to support project partners to embed research into the work even if this challenges established perspectives on their practices and markets.
Key Skills and Capabilities:
- Indonesian citizen
- Fluent in both written and spoken Indonesian and English languages
- A passion for learning about the world, human behaviour, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface
- The practised ability to tie observations from research to recommendations and actions
- Comfort with ambiguity and experimentation
- The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
- Compelling written and spoken communication
- Strong planning, organisation and documentation skills
- An interest in multiple disciplines and approaches, and the ability to quickly dive into a new domain or process
- A collaborative nature, drawing motivation from effective teamwork
- Ability to live in Bali
- Willingness to travel up to 30-40% of the time
Informasi Tambahan :
- Gaji / Penghasilan UMK (Upah Minimum Kota / Kecamatan)
- Level Karir Experience
- Pengalaman Kerja 2 - 3 tahun
- Lokasi Penempatan Sesuai Lokasi Iklan
Pendidikan: D1 (Diploma) |